Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,655 (Rp 4,265,125) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)