Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02893 INR / TZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,547 (537,410 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)