Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.342 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,417 (ARS $3,550) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)