Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.987 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,142 (ARS $5,554) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)