Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,153 (ARS $3,612) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (about 2 hours ago)