Cost of living comparison between Tandil, Argentina and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.342 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,257 (ARS $4,435) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)