Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.790 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨64,605 (ARS $23,155) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)