Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.430 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,902 (Mex$ 8,717) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)