Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,988 (Mex$ 3,773) in Tampico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)