Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,119 (€612) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)