Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.687 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,597 (GH₵2,015) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)