Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.208 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,716 (GH₵1,810) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)