Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.720 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,550 (GH₵2,075) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)