Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,992 (€519) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)