Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20761 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,607 (51,091 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (31 minutes ago)