Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19099 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,320 (127,338 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)