Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20380 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,100 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,297 (25,992 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (33 minutes ago)