Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09893 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,771 (CH$240,268) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)