Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,375 (CH$1,632,432) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)