Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,143 (CH$175,109) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)