Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,174 (CH$136,604) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)