Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,235 (CH$340,298) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)