Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.859 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 129% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,674 (GH₵1,701) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)