Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.657 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,934 (GH₵4,157) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)