Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.790 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨808,362 (GH₵54,658) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨511,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)