Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨309,108 (¥505,382) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)