Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,844 (¥102,394) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (30 minutes ago)