Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,105 (¥74,052) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (31 minutes ago)