Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,368 (元3,717) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (31 minutes ago)