Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,292 (RM1,063) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)