Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.129 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨57,775 (RM3,373) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)