Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,319 (19,939 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)