Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,687 (16,134 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)