Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,397 (8,470 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)