Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.166 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,141 (17,149 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)