Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.125 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,787 (11,665 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)