Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,159 (20,408 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)