Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,080 (7,969 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)