Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,001 (18,568 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (37 minutes ago)