Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,582 (10,020 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)