Cost of living comparison between Tai'an, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.855 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,832 (元2,114) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)