Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,727 (S/. 634) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)