Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,917 (S/. 919) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)