Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.462 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,670 (﷼ 1,126) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)