Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,129 (﷼ 2,160) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)