Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.175 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,649 (﷼ 1,301) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)