Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23631 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,761 (92,087 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)