Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22522 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,385 (94,953 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)