Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,060 (121,188 Ft) in Szolnok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)