Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,559 (87,564 Ft) in Szolnok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)