Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23190 INR / HUF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,600 (75,893 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)