Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.092 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,290 (6,301 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)