Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,056 (2,050 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)