Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,964 (1,269 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)