Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,800 (€2,359) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)