Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,074 (Taka 77,126) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)