Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,124 (руб 124,151) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)