Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,302 (руб 34,695) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)