Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.412 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,047 (11,630₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)