Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,389 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.312 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,810 (AU$672) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)