Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,843 prices entered by 678 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.476 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,115 (AU$456) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)