Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.879 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,910 (£535) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)