Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,397 (元2,279) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)