Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,602 (元4,582) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (44 minutes ago)