Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06190 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,314 (₩2,880,758) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)