Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05805 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,304 (₩315,291) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)