Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,028 (₩467,969) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)