Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05653 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,775 (₩756,646) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)