Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.704 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,832 (353 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)