Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.949 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,457 (287 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)