Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.794 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,056 (438 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)