Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.827 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,677 (134 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)