Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,786 (руб 142,593) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨153,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)