Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.129 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,234 (руб 16,148) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)