Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,316 (руб 15,984) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (42 minutes ago)