Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,997 (8,376 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)