Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,290 (Rp 6,710,800) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)