Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,751 (Rp 4,092,273) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)