Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,552 (Rp 6,313,577) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)