Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,912 (Rp 6,794,461) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (42 minutes ago)