Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.738 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,580 (﷼ 194) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (28 minutes ago)