Cost of living comparison between Sur, Oman and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.540 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,113 (﷼ 81) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)