Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 166.665 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,577 (﷼ 213) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)