Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.386 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨104,000 (﷼ 590) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)