Cost of living comparison between Suphan Buri, Thailand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,500 (6,541 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)