Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.694 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,249 (GH₵1,099) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (33 minutes ago)