Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.974 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,073 (GH₵1,741) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨21,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)