Cost of living in Sunderland, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunderland (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,206 (£214) in Sunderland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)