Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,139 (9,817₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)