Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,530 (6,679₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)