Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.449 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨13,848 (5,654₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)