Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,980 (4,531₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)