Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,654 (S/. 1,194) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (42 minutes ago)