Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.728 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨340,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨340,000 (S/. 16,403) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)