Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.895 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨295,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨295,000 (S/. 14,828) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)