Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05768 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,893 (1,593,098 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)