Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 INR / IQD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,768 (553,212 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)