Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,272 (元4,915) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)