Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,542 (元2,580) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)