Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.999 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,726 (﷼ 280) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)