Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.979 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,175 (﷼ 236) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)