Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.782 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,531 (﷼ 2,613) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨381,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)