Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.602 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,294 (E£ 7,021) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)