Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.919 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,090 ($b1,824) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)