Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,787 ($b2,289) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (43 minutes ago)