Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.440 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,128 (1,954 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (17 minutes ago)